Hi everybody, my name is Kellyann and I am a Video Content Producer here at Video Kaboose. I decided to forgo creating a traditional “About Me” page. My goal was to create a page that closely depicts my personality.
Random Facts About Me: Kellyann
- My favorite breakfast cereal is “Kellogg’s Raisin Bran”
- As a wife, mother and entrepreneur, I am constantly fighting to maintain a healthy work/life balance
- I spend at least 4 hours a day creating video content
- My first online job was as a freelance content marketing producer. I use to write content for online business owners
- I became a content marketing producer after I submitted an article to a local journalist for publication in my college alumni magazine and my work received rave reviews
- Poetry was my very first genre when it comes to writing
- My love for writing started when I was a teenager
- I am a early morning person and rise at 5:30am during the week and 6am on weekends
- There is an internal clock within all of us. Once your body gets use to a set routine it will respond naturally to that. With that being said, I do not believe in using alarm clocks and haven’t used one in over ten years
- I was born in 1964
- As a youth, reading books was my first choice for passing the time of day
- As I got older, my favorite pastime became doing yard work. Especially anything that has to do with gardening, plants, flowers, and yes, pruning shrubs and mowing the grass
- My Planet Fitness gym membership only get used about 6 months out of the year.
- There are two things I just would not want to see leave this planet: FritoLay “Munchies Snack Mix” (cheese flavor) and Hostess “Chocolate CupCakes.” Can somebody say yum yum
More Random Facts About Me:
- Earning my Business Administration degree was the highlight of my academic career
- Working for myself started in 1994 when I opened a daycare center (sold it in 1999)
- Worked for the television station NBC in New York City in the Finance Department for 10 years right out of college
- I started my first online business in 2005 selling home decor items (I never turned a profit. Shut it down in 2007).
- I started my second online business in 2008 selling decorative candles and candle holders mostly to event planners. (It made money but again it didn’t generate a large enough profit. I shut it down in 2010).
- In 2011 I became the sole owner of a Snack Bar located inside a building at the college I graduated from. I still own it today but my staff handles the day to day operations.
- Sitting on my porch in my favorite rocking chair with a hot cup of coffee at 6:30am is my absolute favorite way to start my day
- My hair has been in it’s “Natural” state since 2004. No hair perms for this old gal
- In October 2018 I changed my hairstyle to “SisterLocks”
- The picture below is a recent photo of me. As you can see, I don’t wear makeup. Ever!
- Oh Yeah – in case you haven’t guessed it by now – I’m a African American woman
Biography of Kellyann
Why She Do What She Do
When Kellyann launched her first two online businesses in 2005 and 2008, they sat out there in cyberspace with no one aware of their existence. She didn’t know anything about SEO or internet marketing. So, she shut down both websites and began to educate herself.
She went back to school and enrolled in online marketing courses. That introduced her to the power of SEO. Next She enrolled in a Copywriting Masterclass which took another several months and received her certification as a Content Marketing Producer. Then she completed several intense video production courses and received her certification as a video producer after 18 months in training.
Armed with the knowledge she needed to succeed online, she launched Video Kaboose and set out to educate others about the power of using videos to grow their online business.
Kellyann is an Entrepreneur, Video Content Producer and Voiceover Artist. She specializes in creating professional whiteboard Doodly videos. Kellyann also enjoy creating voiceovers for branding videos, advertising campaigns, marketing creatives and special interest projects. She also has a strong presence on YouTube for her informative and brutally honest product reviews.
To watch one of Kellyann’s many videos, please visit YouTube and Click To Subscribe To Her Channel:
Thank you in advance.
What Can Kellyann Do For You?
Kellyann would love to help build your network. Her passion is helping others create and build stronger relationships with a highly targeted audience that’s looking for what you have to offer by using the power of interactive videos.
I hope you enjoyed reading these small tidbits about what makes me me. Take some time to browse through the vast amount of content posted here at Video Kaboose. If you apply even a small amount of the knowledge found here to your online business, I am confident you will see a great improvement in your online endeavors.